Two things: It’s a million degrees outside right now, and I’m pretty much obsessed with turmeric. OBSESSED. Welcome to today’s episode of How Many Ways Can Christine Work Turmeric Into A Recipe! The possibilities are endless, friends. This time, we’re adding a sweet summer twist with these delicious Coconut Peach Turmeric Popsicles!
In case you are actually wondering how many ways I’ve worked turmeric into recipes, here’s a quick list:
- Turmeric Tahini & Roasted Beets Power Bowls
- Vegan Spring Rolls w/ Spicy Turmeric Coconut Sauce
- Turmeric Pineapple & Kiwi Kale Smoothie
- Vegan Turmeric Ginger Dressing
- Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowls
Yup. Told ya. I can’t be stopped. This turmeric crush is pretty much out of control! It’s so good for ya. It’s filled with antioxidants and functions as a natural anti-inflammatory. I’m constantly looking for ways to add it to daily meals!
Turmeric has a warm, spicy flavor that pairs really well with coconut and ginger! And since it’s summer and all, peaches were a mandatory. 🙂
Hears the deal about this recipe: it’s vegan, gluten-free, and only requires a whopping (ready for this?) 5, I repeat 5 ingredients!
SO easy, y’all. Just blend those ingredients together and freeze! BAM. Summer heat probs solved. Also, this popsicle mold! I love it because I can use my own sticks (well….the ones that it comes with…). If you’re looking for a popsicle mold, this one is a winner!
If you need me this summer, I’ll be inside with these Coconut Peach Turmeric Popsicles!
Here’s the easy recipe:
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 3 Tbsp agave syrup
- Combine the coconut milk and frozen peaches in a blender. Blend until a uniform liquid is achieved.
- Add in the turmeric, ginger, and agave syrup. Blend.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze overnight (or 6-8 hours).
- Serve and enjoy!