Watch this video on how to make Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats:
Guys, it FINALLY feels like spring outside!
Anyone else feel like this has been the winter that just won’t end? The worst, y’all. I’m just so glad that it’s finally warming up outside!
This warmer weather has me dreaming about delicious springtime recipes, like this Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie, Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich, Coconut Peach Turmeric Popsicles, and these Vegan Spring Rolls w/ Spicy Turmeric Coconut Sauce! I just love spring and all of the delicious eats that come with it. 🙂 Including these Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats!
These Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats are vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free!
Literally, it’s like eating pie for breakfast! Ok…maybe not literally…I mean, pie is pie. There’s nothing like pie. But they’re seriously amazing, y’all!
Here’s what you need for this recipe:
- mason jars (optional, but I mean…basically required 🙂 )
- rolled oats
- organic unsweetened coconut milk
- maple syrup
- a banana
- coconut chips
And just like that, you’ve got yummy Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats in the fridge and ready to go! Enjoy this recipe, friends. 🙂
We LOVE overnight oats here on Jar Of Lemons. Be sure to try out these overnight oats recipes, too!
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Easy Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats
- Strawberries & Cream Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter (or cashew butter)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 medium banana (sliced)
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut chips (optional)
- 2-3 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs (or granola, optional)
- Mix the rolled oats, almond butter, coconut milk, and maple syrup and place in an airtight container (or divide into two mason jars).
- Add the lid and store it in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, layer the oats with yogurt, banana slices, coconut chips, and graham cracker crumbs.
Leave a Reply