Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Cookies Recipe
We have been so obsessed with these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies over here! The texture is just right, not dry and crumbly like so many gluten-free desserts tend to be. I make a dairy-free version for my toddler, and the kids just LOVE these! Here’s what’s great about them:
- The MOST fall flavors!
- The pumpkin and pumpkin spice isn’t overpowering, but just enough!
- Made with an easy, gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- They can also be made dairy-free with a few simple swaps.
- Make this entire batch of cookies in just one bowl!
You’ll Also Love: 45+ Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
Butter – Softened and at room temperature. This vegan butter is a great alternative, also!
Brown Sugar/Granulated Sugar – Feel free to sub with coconut sugar for a refined sugar-free option.
Pumpkin Puree – Canned pumpkin puree or homemade, your choice!
Pumpkin Pie Spice – You can also use cinnamon, instead!
How to Make Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies
All you need is 10 minutes and one bowl to whip up these easy Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies! Here’s how to make them:
- Mix softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in pumpkin and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add the gluten-free flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- Mix until the pumpkin cookie dough is combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop on to a baking sheet, then bake for 13-18 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
RELATED: Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
When Are The Cookies Done?
Pumpkin cookies are done when the edges are slightly golden and the center is mostly set. It’s also important to remember that they will continue to firm up as they cool! The baking time is typically 13-18 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to Store
Let these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies fully cool at room temperature before storing in an airtight container. Keep at room temperature for up to 2-3 days, or store in the fridge for up to 1 week. These cookies can also be kept in the freezer for up to 2-3 months!
More Gluten-Free Fall Desserts
- Pumpkin Butter Date Bark
- Maple Gluten-Free Donuts
- Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Apple Crisp Recipe
- Homemade Date Twix Bars
Sign up for my email list to get my FREE 7 Meal-Planning Secrets To Making Wholesome Dinners (In 30 Minutes Or Less) course!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Add the butter and both types of sugar to a bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 1 minute.
- Add in the pumpkin and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt. TIP: Be sure to spoon and level the flour!
- Beat until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a medium cookie scoop and scoop into balls. Top with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving enough space between each for spreading.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden and the center is mostly set. They will continue to firm up as they cool.
- Let cool, then serve and enjoy!
- This recipe makes 12 large cookies or 16 smaller cookies!