Raise your hand if tacos are your thing!🙋🏻 Raise your hand if you absolutely love tacos but are trying to eat healthy so you’ve avoided them and it’s just the saddest thing ever!🙋🏻 No more, friends. No more. This Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey is here to save the day!
Spicy, sour, creamy, savory. And loaded with nutrition! Similar to the Slow Cooker Chili Lime Beef Tacos w/ Mango Salsa, this Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey is super simple to make and oooooohhhh so delicious! Similar, but different. I can’t quite find the words to describe how unique and amazing it is, but don’t worry! This healthy taco salad is not having an identity crisis. It’s coming in loud and proud, taco game strong!
What you’ll need to make this Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey:
Ok but for real, SO good, people. For this recipe I used this Organic Chili Powder to season the ground turkey. This gave the salad an epic spicy/savory flavor that was perfectly balanced out by the lime! The avocado, corn, and the 3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing gave the salad a cooling effect, and the entire combination was nothing short of heroic!
This Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey is great not only for dinner or having people over, but it’s also great to take with you on-the-go! I made the ground turkey in a big batch, placed it in the fridge, and had the ingredients packaged and ready to go for lunch the next day. Simply reheat the turkey and put it all together!
Watch this video to learn how to make this Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey!
Here’s the recipe for this Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey:
Easy Healthy Taco Salad w/ Ground Turkey
- 16 oz organic lean ground turkey
- 3 tsp organic chili powder
- 1 serving 3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing (link in recipe notes)
- 8 oz canned corn
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 5 cups spinach
- 4 Tbsp crushed corn tortilla chips
- Combine 2 tsp chili powder and the ground turkey, cook thoroughly.
- While the turkey is cooking, make the avocado lime dressing in a small blender.
- Slice the avocado into squares and the lime into 4 slices.
- Put the salad together, starting with the spinach and adding the avocado, corn, turkey, dressing, and tortilla chips.
- Top each salad with the remaining chili powder and serve with a slice of lime. Enjoy!
Need more tacos in your life? Head over to the Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos!