Easy Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats
Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- You can add whatever berries you like to these overnight oats, why not try strawberries or raspberries?
- You can add extra sweetness by using vanilla almond milk
- Maple syrup can be replaced with honey if you prefer
- Keep the oats in the fridge for at least 6 hours (overnight is best)
- The chia seeds soak up a ton of liquid! If you enjoy your overnight oats pretty thick, these should be perfect. However, if you would prefer more liquid, simply add a splash of almond milk to the overnight oats in the morning!