Homemade Chocolate Raspberry Muesli
A delicious and simple homemade muesli recipe made with chocolate chips, dried raspberries and pistachios. It's full of flavor and energy to give you the best start to the day!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup dried raspberries
- 3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mix everything together in a large bowl and pour into a freezer bag.
When ready to eat, serve in a bowl and pour milk over the muesli, letting it soak for about 10 minutes. Add fruit, nuts, and any other toppings!
- Use any combination of fruit and nuts you like
- Always use dried fruit in the mix and top with fresh fruit
- You can store the muesli in freezer bags until you need it, it will keep in a cool dry place for weeks.
- Serve with milk (dairy or nut milk), yogurt or use to top desserts such as fruit or ice cream.