Gluten Free Blueberry Bread
Sweet, warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven Gluten Free Blueberry Bread to kick off the end of summer and transition to fall! It's SO GOOD, y'all. This one's a staple in my household!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 7 Dates
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend rolled oats in a blender (like this one!
) to create oat flour.
Blend the dates in a separate container.
Combine all of the ingredients in the blender except for the blueberries.
Pour the mixture into a loaf or cake pan.
Add the blueberries on top of the batter, pushing them into the mixture but leaving them partially exposed on top.
Bake for about 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
- Let the bread cool completely before slicing
- Check the bread is done by inserting a toothpick into the center and making sure it comes out clean
- Feel free to mix in other berries (fresh or frozen)
- You can use fresh or frozen blueberries
- You can also add nuts and seeds