The BEST Beef Stew (Quick & Easy)
The BEST Beef Stew that's quick, easy, and loaded with goodness. This hearty and healthy meal is great for cooking once and having all week long!
Servings 6 Servings
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb beef chuck stew meat cut into cubes
- 5 cups low-sodium beef broth or vegetable broth
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp onion flakes
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 cup baby carrots chopped
- 2 medium potatoes cubed
- 2 16 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas drained
- 1 14.5 oz. can green beans drained
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
In a large stock pot, add the oil, beef, seasoning, chopped carrots, and cubed potatoes.
Cook over medium-high heat for about 7-10 minutes.
Add in the broth and continue to cook another 7-10 minutes.
Add the canned vegetables and more seasoning to taste (optional).
Cook for another 7-10 minutes, or until everything is soft.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 8g