EASY Cinnamon Crunch Protein Bites
These EASY Cinnamon Crunch Protein Bites are here to save the day! Make them in about 10 minutes and keep them in the fridge for an easy grab-and-go snack!
Servings 14 Protein Bites
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 packet Quest Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
Combine all of the ingredients (except for the shredded coconut) in a bowl and mix together.
Roll into about 14 balls. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
Roll each ball in the shredded coconut (optional). Serve and enjoy! Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
- You can easily adapt these protein bites with different nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Drizzle with dark chocolate for a chocolate hit
- Try adding peanut butter instead of almond butter
- You can also store these bites in the freezer
- Go for the highest quality ingredients possible for best results