Orange Carrot Basil Smoothie
A fresh and vibrant Orange Carrot Basil Smoothie that's just bursting with healthy, fresh ingredients. It's super easy to whip up and will give you the best start to the day during the warmer months!. Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar Free
Servings 1 serving
- 1 large, whole carrot
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 Dorot Chopped Basil Cube
- 5 frozen coconut milk cubes
The night before making this smoothie, pour coconut milk into an ice tray and freeze.
In the morning, wash and cut off the top of a large carrot. Blend, adding in the orange slices and Dorot Chopped Basil Cube.
Add in the frozen coconut milk cubes and blend. Serve and enjoy!
- You make the smoothie in a big batch and store it in the freezer then thaw as you need it
- Feel free to tweak the smoothie with different flavors, Dorot ginger cubes would taste great!
- If you don't like coconut you can use any nut milk instead
- A frozen banana would also help give a cool, thick texture but the flavor will change