Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast
Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast GOODNESS! This super easy recipe is great for a quick and healthy breakfast, pre-workout, or post-workout meal!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 slices sprouted grain bread or any type
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 Tbsp pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp crushed pistachios optional
- 4 tsp Truvia® Nectar
Toast the slices of bread.
While the bread is in the toaster, thinly slice the apple.
Top each piece of toast with 1 Tbsp peanut butter, apple slices, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 Tbsp granola, 1/2 Tbsp pecan halves. Add the optional pistachios and drizzle with Truvia® Nectar.
Serve and enjoy!
- Use healthy bread, I like to use sprouted grain bread
- Choose high-quality peanut butter without additives and artificial ingredients
- You can use any nuts for this recipe