5-Minute Fall Acai Bowls
Delicious 5-minute fall inspired Acai Bowls! These bowls are vegetarian, fun and easy, and perfect for a busy morning go-to. You can customize your healthy breakfast bowls with a whole list of different toppings and flavors so you can eat them all year round and not get bored!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 Banana
- 100 gram pouch frozen acai
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- fall toppings of choice
*Nutrition facts do not include toppings of choice!
- Use frozen acai for this recipe it will give you the best flavor and texture
- I used plain Greek yogurt but plain yogurt would also work well just try choosing one that has a thick consistency
- Top with your favorite toppings
- The acai bowl will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days (without toppings) or you can freeze it in suitable containers.
- Why not try making the mixture into healthy freezer pops. Simple add to the mold and freeze until needed