Turmeric Pineapple & Kiwi Kale Smoothie
Loaded with flavor and nutrients this pineapple turmeric smoothie is not only delicious but looks so impressive. I added a twist with kale and kiwi which adds a pop of color and a whole load of goodness. This is a great healthy breakfast option or snack!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 2 cups kale
- The pineapple can be swapped for mango, banana or apple just make sure they are frozen to keep the consistency right.
- If you don't have kale spinach would work well.
- To create different colors in your smoothie as I have you need to blend the ingredients according to color separately. Add one half of the smoothie to a glass followed by the other half. You can also blend all ingredients together to speed things up.
- If you feel the smoothie isn't sweet enough for you try adding a little honey to taste.
- Top the smoothie with homemade granola, nuts or seeds for added texture.