Matcha Smoothie Bowl
This Matcha Smoothie Bowl is loaded with antioxidants, energy, vitamins, calcium, protein, and potassium! It only takes about 5 minutes to make, and it tastes like breakfast ice cream.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup homemade granola
The night before, peel and freeze 2 small bananas.
That morning, blend the bananas and the yogurt together until a puree is created. Add in the matcha powder and blend until the color is even.
Top the Matcha Smoothie Bowl with fruit of your choice and homemade granola. Enjoy!
- Make sure to use frozen bananas for a cool, thick, ice cream like texture. You can keep peeled bananas in the freezer stored and sandwich bags then just simply use them from frozen when you need them. They are great in all smoothies!
- Be sure to check out my homemade granola recipe for topping the smoothie with. It's super delicious and easy to make at home.
- If you don't have Greek yogurt you can use natural yogurt just try going for a thicker variety.
- You can top your smoothie with your favorite ingredients so experiment and have fun!