Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding
Creamy Chocolately and delicious Banana Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. This pudding is fiber-rich, low prep and so easy to put together plus it's super healthy and can be eaten as breakfast or dessert!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 banana 3/4 in blender, 1/4 for topping
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Organic Chia Seeds
Blend all of the ingredients (except for the banana topping, cacao nibs, and chia seeds).
If a thick consistency is desired, add in the chia seeds and lightly blend. For a thinner consistency, mix in the chia seeds.
Place in desired containers, top with cacao nibs and banana slices.
Serve and enjoy, or cover with a lid and store for later in the week!
- This pudding can be eaten straight away but if you leave it for at least 30 mins the chia seeds will great a delicious thick and creamy texture
- You can use any nut butter for this recipe both peanut and cashew butter would work well too
- This chia pudding will store well in the fridge for at least 3 days
- You can sub the almond milk for any nut milk or regular milk