Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats! Gluten free, vegetarian, and perfect for a quick breakfast on-the-go. Make them in 5 minutes! Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 gluten free graham cracker
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 5 fresh strawberries
Mix the rolled oats, graham crackers, and cashew butter together.
Add in the almond milk, maple syrup, and greek yogurt.
Place the overnight oats in a mason jar and top with fresh strawberries.
Cover with lid and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- You can store them in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Do not freeze.
- You can use any fruit you prefer, all berries would work really well.
- You can use any nut milk.
- Adjust the sweetness with maple syrup and you can also go for unsweetened nut milk.