Avocado Egg Salad
Creamy, easy-to-make, and delicious. This Healthy Avocado Egg Salad recipe is made with hard boiled eggs, no mayo, and perfect for a quick and easy lunch in 10 minutes or less!
Servings 4 Servings
- 6 eggs hard boiled, peeled
- 2 ripe avocados large
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup walnuts crushed
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- salt/pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl, mash the eggs with the peeled avocados.
Add in the juice of 1/2 lemon and plain yogurt, then mix.
Add in the walnuts, crushed red pepper, and salt/pepper.
Mix together until everything is combined.
Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute the chopped walnuts for chopped pecans or sliced almonds instead.
- The crushed red pepper can be optional.
- Don't feel like boiling eggs? Buy pre-cooked hard boiled eggs from the grocery store instead!
- This avocado egg salad typically lasts about 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 246mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 679mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 577IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2mg