Pineapple Coconut Vanilla Smoothie Recipe
Easy-to-make Pineapple Coconut Vanilla Smoothie Recipe that's great for a balanced breakfast on-the-go!
Servings 2 Smoothies
- 1 cup Light & Fit® Greek Toasted Coconut Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- 6 ice cubes frozen coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks frozen or fresh
- pineapple slices & coconut shavings for garnish optional
Mix all of the ingredients (except for the garnish) together in the blender.
Pour into two glasses, garnish if desired, and enjoy!