Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten-free, healthy, and can be made in just 30 minutes. These Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and delicious!
Servings 18 Cookies
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour finely ground
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter lightly melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the egg, vanilla, butter, and sugar together.
Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
Add the chocolate chips and lightly mix until evenly distributed.
Spoon the mixture on to an oiled baking sheet to create the cookies, lightly pressing down on each one.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are starting to brown.
Let cool and enjoy!
To freeze, simply roll the cookie dough into balls and place in an airtight container. When you're ready to bake, place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake according to the directions below. Add 2-3 minutes to the baking time and you're good to go!
- Flour - we recommend using finely ground almond flour
- Sugar - As mentioned above, we used a mix of brown sugar and regular sugar. However, feel free to omit the regular sugar or just use one type of sugar instead!
- Butter - We recommend sticking to butter for this recipe (as other types of oils can significantly change the texture). However, a great option is to use vegan butter sticks instead.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 184IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg