Homemade Creamy Peach Popsicles
These Homemade Creamy Peach Popsicles are the BEST for a healthy frozen snack! Made with ripe peaches, vanilla yogurt, almond milk, and honey, these popsicles can be put together in just a few minutes. Perfect for a warm, summer day!
Servings 8 Popsicles
- 4 medium peaches very ripe
- 1 cup vanilla whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup honey
Peel the peaches and cut into large slices.
In a blender, combine the peaches, yogurt, milk, and honey.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a popsicle mold and add popsicle sticks.
Freeze for 4-8 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
- If you don't have vanilla whole milk yogurt on hand, any type of yogurt will work. However, whole milk yogurt tends to have the creamiest texture for popsicles!
- You can also use any type of milk in this recipe.
- Feel free to sub honey for agave or maple syrup.
- Be sure to use very ripe peaches for the best peach popsicles!
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg