Easy Turkey Rice Casserole
This Easy Turkey Rice Casserole recipe is the BEST! Creamy, cheesy, savory, and lightened up for a cozy dinner the entire family will love. Make this delicious meal in just 30 minutes or less!
Servings 4 Servings
- 3 cups Mahatma® Rice cooked
- 1 14.5 oz. can peas & carrots
- 2 cups cooked turkey shredded or cubed
- 1 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 10 whole wheat crackers crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the cooked rice in a casserole dish.
Add in the peas and carrots.
Add in the cooked turkey.
Mix the rice, vegetables, and turkey together.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, broth, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Pour the sauce over the casserole dish and mix.
Add 1/2 of the shredded cheese and mix.
Top the casserole with the remaining cheese and crumbled whole wheat crackers.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until cheese is melted and everything is hot).
Serve and enjoy!
- Make the rice the day before for the best texture.
- Spray the casserole dish with a little bit of oil before adding in the ingredients to prevent sticking.
- Store this Turkey Rice Casserole in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or the freezer for up to 3 months!
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 1771mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 204IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 2mg