Creamy White Chicken Chili
This Creamy White Chicken Chili recipe is made with healthy ingredients, loaded with flavor, easy to make, and perfect for a quick, 30-minute weeknight dinner!
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 2 15.5 oz. cans cannellini beans drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheese optional
- salt/pepper to taste
- cilantro for topping
In a dutch oven, cook the onion and garlic in the oil of medium heat.
Add in the cubed chicken and cook for about 10 minutes (or until it browns).
Add in the beans and broth, bring to a simmer.
Add in the corn and seasoning.
Continue to simmer for about 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with about 1/4 cup of warm water until smooth.
Add the yogurt and cheese (optional) to the chili.
Top with cilantro (optional), serve, and enjoy!
- Feel free to adjust the amount of broth to taste!
- Add diced carrots, zucchini, cooked lentils, quinoa, chickpeas, or any veggies you want to this recipe.
- The fresh onion and garlic can be subbed for dried onion flakes and garlic powder, if desired.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1003mg | Potassium: 923mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 2mg