Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Cookies are soft, chewy, and delicious! Made with simple ingredients and SO easy to put together, these healthy, dairy-free cookies are a treat without the guilt.
Servings 18 Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the protein powder, flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, and peanut butter together.
Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
Add in the chocolate chips and mix until even.
Use a spoon to form cookies on an oiled baking sheet (or lined with parchment paper).
Flatten each cookie.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- Bake on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or a silicone sheet for best results.
- Flatten each cookie before baking!
- Bake for 9-10 minutes for a slightly under-baked, gooey cookie.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes for a thicker, chewy cookie.
- Easily make this recipe vegan by using a flax egg if necessary.
- This recipe can make 18 small-medium cookies or 12 medium-large cookies.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, in the refrigerator for up to 10 days, or freeze for up to 3 months!
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg