Triple Berry Chia Seed Jam
This Triple Berry Chia Seed Jam is great on breakfast yogurt bowls or healthy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and you won't believe how easy it is to make. Vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free!
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 30 Tbsp
- 4 cups mixed berries, frozen
- 4 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
Heat berries over medium high heat. When berries become soft, mash them to desired consistency in the pan over heat (or blend them before heating them up).
Add in chia seeds, honey, and vanilla. Once it starts to boil, immediately lower heat.
- This jam will keep in sealed mason jars for up to 2 weeks in the fridge
- You can use any berry you like for this jam go for triple berry or stick to just one
- You can add different flavorings such as cinnamon or citrus zest from lemons and oranges
- Use this spread on toast, to make sandwiches, in smoothies, breakfast bowls or even with cake or ice cream
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit