Vegan Cranberry Ginger Crumble Fruit Bake
Warm, fall fruit covered in sweet maple syrup and topped with crunchy granola. ALL THE FALL FEELS! This Vegan cranberry Ginger Crumble Fruit Bake is the perfect quick and healthy dessert for a chilly evening!
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 apple
- 2 mandarin oranges
- 1 cup cranberries
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan granola
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- dollop coconut yogurt (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice apples, peel oranges, wash cranberries and blackberries.
Mix fruit together and place in a baking pan (I used a small loaf pan).
Top fruit with water, spices, and maple syrup. Sprinkle granola and pomegranate arils on top and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Serve warm with a dollop of coconut yogurt (optional)!
- You can use any fresh berries in this fruit bake
- Top it with a dollop of coconut yogurt or vegan ice cream
- My homemade granola is great for this recipe
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days