Dulce De Leche Chia Seed Parfait
Dulce De Leche Chia Seed Parfait! Such a delicious and healthy dessert or breakfast treat that's creamy, sweet and utterly irresistible. Made with layers of chia pudding, caramel, and juicy strawberries.
Servings 4 servings
- 2/3 cups chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 Tbsp La Lechera Dulce De Leche
- 1/2 cup strawberries halved
- 1/4 cup granola
Blend the chia seeds and cold almond milk until a mousse consistency is formed (about 10 pulses).
Mix in the Dulce De Leche.
Serve into 4 - 6oz. servings and top with halved strawberries and granola.
- You can top your parfait with any berries you like
- These parfaits will keep in the fridge for about 3 days, do not freeze
- You can sub Dulce De Leche with nut butter or maple syrup but the syrup will only add sweetness and not a thick texture
- You can use any nut milk for this coconut milk would also work
- Why not make them the night before and enjoy for breakfast, snack or dessert the next day