Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats! Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and only take 5 minutes to make. A delicious and healthy fall breakfast on-the-go and the best start to the day!
Servings 1 servings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 apple
Throw everything (except for the apple) into a mason jar the night before.
Mix it all together and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, chop up the apple and add it to the mason jar.
Take it with you and enjoy!
- Make it the night before so it has enough time to soak and develop all the delicious flavors
- You can add any additional flavors such as orange juice, zest or vanilla
- You can sweeten the oats to your preference with maple syrup, honey or any natural sweetener
- Feel free to add dried fruit, nuts or seeds
- Make this in a mason jar if you're taking on the go!