Dragon Fruit & Goji Berry Smoothie
This delicious Dragon Fruit & Goji Berry Smoothie is vibrant, healthy and completely refreshing. Perfect for breakfast, a snack, or an excellent post-workout recovery drink!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen dragon fruit cubed
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp dried goji berries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Frozen fruit helps create a thick and creamy consistency and makes your smoothie extra cold.
- Bananas are a healthy way to create a creamy and delicious smoothie so if you leave it out bear in mind the texture will change.
- You could use any nut milk in the recipe.
- Top the smoothie with any fruits, nuts or seeds.
- Make this into a smoothie bowl and top with other fresh fruits and homemade granola.