Patriotic Mini Fruit Tarts
The cutest little Fruit Tarts made with blueberries and strawberries, perfect for Fourth of July!
Servings 8 Tarts
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 squeezed lemon (small)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 10 strawberries (thinly sliced)
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a food processor.
Add in the liquid ingredients and continue to mix.
Knead the dough, then fill each space of an oiled cupcake pan with a thin layer of the dough.
Place in the oven and bake for about 15-25 minutes.
Once the tarts have fully cooled, pour the filling and add the toppings.
In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, lemon, and honey.
Pour the filling into each tart, then add the strawberries, blueberries, and shredded coconut.
Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve!
- Make sure the tart shells have cooled completely before filling
- leftover tart shells can be stored in the fridge or freezer
- These can also be made into one large tart if you prefer
- Use any berries you like if not going for a patriotic theme
- You can sweeten the filling more with honey or maple syrup if needed
- Store the tarts in the fridge once filled