Veggie-Loaded Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Savory, easy-to-make Veggie-Loaded Slow Cooker Turkey Chili that's perfect for a healthy and gluten free weeknight dinner. Make a big batch of this recipe and have it throughout the week!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 carrots medium, chopped
- 3 red bell peppers medium, chopped
- 2 zucchini medium, chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5 oz can great northern beans
- 2 15.5 oz can pinto beans
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom gluten free (optional)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- salt/pepper to taste
Place the ground turkey, chopped carrots, and chopped zucchini into the slow cooker.
Set the slow cooker on high for 3 hours.
Half way through (after about 1.5 hours), add in the remaining ingredients.
Cook until everything is soft and the turkey is fully cooked.
Serve and enjoy!
Carbs: 40 Fat: 7 Protein: 21
-If using canned vegetables, cook the turkey for the first half (1.5 hours) and then add the veggies in with the remaining ingredients.
-Feel free to play around with adding more or different veggies in this slow cooker turkey chili recipe!