Savory, easy-to-make Veggie-Loaded Slow Cooker Turkey Chili that’s perfect for a healthy and gluten free weeknight dinner. Make a big batch of this recipe and have it throughout the week!
This isn’t your typical slow cooker turkey chili. This is VEGGIE-LOADED turkey chili, y’all! Because when you’re not crazy about veggies but you love the way that you feel when you eat healthy, sneaking veggies into your everyday meals is a total must. This recipe includes tons of veggies, is comfort food heaven, and perfect for a chilly winter day (errr any day, really)!
How to make this Veggie-Loaded Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
Throw the raw ground turkey straight into the slow cooker along with the other ingredients to make this slow cooker turkey chili!
I used raw veggies chopped up into very small pieces for this recipe. However, feel free to use frozen or canned veggies if that’s easier for you!
This Slow Cooker Turkey Chili recipe is great for batch cooking!
This recipe has around 8 servings (about 1.5 – 2 cups each), but feel free to double the recipe and refrigerate or freeze the leftovers. Perfect for quick and easy healthy meals all week long!
Other recipes you’ll love for dinner this week:
- Easy Vegetarian Summer Chili
- Slow Cooker Skinny Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Vegan Ramen Soup w/ Zucchini Noodles
Veggie-Loaded Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 carrots medium, chopped
- 3 red bell peppers medium, chopped
- 2 zucchini medium, chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5 oz can great northern beans
- 2 15.5 oz can pinto beans
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom gluten free (optional)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- Place the ground turkey, chopped carrots, and chopped zucchini into the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker on high for 3 hours.
- Half way through (after about 1.5 hours), add in the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until everything is soft and the turkey is fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!