10-Minute Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Tostadas
Crunchy corn tortilla, creamy refried beans, runny egg, fresh tomatoes, avocado sauce on top. These 10-Minute Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Tostadas are a breakfast dream come true!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pacakage HERDEZ® Refried Beans
- 4 eggs
- 4 tostada tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 oz crumbled queso fresco optional
Cook beans according to directions.
While the beans are cooking, lightly fry 4 eggs.
Top each tostada tortilla with lettuce, refried beans, an egg, avocado slices, chopped tomatoes, and queso fresco.
Serve and enjoy!
Delicious Topping Ideas for Huevos Rancheros
There are so many different toppings you could choose for these Huevos Rancheros, you can go all out or keep it simple. Here are some ideas:
Top Tip: You can make all the toppings in advance so when you're ready to eat all you need to do is fry the eggs and make the instant refried beans.
- Chopped tomatoes - simple easy and delicious
- Salsa - you can go milk or spicy depending on your preference
- Avocado - Gives a fresh a creamy flavor
- Guacamole - Go all out and make homemade guac
- Jalapenos - Adds a spicy kick
- Cheese - I use queso fresco but feta will also work well