Tropical Breakfast Smoothie
A fruity and delicious tropical breakfast smoothie that's sure to give you a summery glow. It's packed with pineapple, mango, coconut and is super cool and refreshing. Better yet it takes only 5 minutes to whip up so it makes breakfast time a breeze!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 kiwi
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients.
If you want separate colors as shown in the above photos, simply combine the first 3 ingredients and pour into a glass, then combine the last 3 ingredients and pour on top of the first smoothie.
Serve and enjoy!
- Choose a bunch of fruits with similar colors to serve it as I have in the photos
- You can add protein powder for an extra boost
- Top your smoothie with granola, nuts or seeds for added texture
- Frozen fruits help give a cool, thick and ice cream like texture to smoothies so try use frozen when you can otherwise the texture will be more like juice.