Dreaming of warm weather, a beach vacation, and all things tropical? This delicious and creamy tropical smoothie recipe takes you there in an instant! We’re loving how easy it is to make and how perfect it is for a healthy breakfast recipe or as a snack. It can even be made into a smoothie bowl and topped with granola!
If you’re looking for a tried and true tropical smoothie recipe, this one’s our favorite and one of the best!
RELATED: Easy Breakfasts w/ Smoothie Box (Honest Review)
How to make a tropical smoothie
Smoothies are incredibly simple to make, just place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
What you need for this recipe
- Frozen pineapple
- Frozen mango
- Coconut milk (regular or lite)
- Orange juice (optional)
The recipe can really go with or without the orange juice. If you’re looking for a citrusy kick, then add it in! If you want a creamier taste, then leave it out. Either way, it’s delicious!
Other Fruits You Can Add
Smoothies are versatile, so adding in different fruits according to your preference or what you have in your kitchen is completely fine! Here is a list of fruits that work well in this tropical smoothie recipe. Feel free to add juices or milk such as coconut milk, almond or other nut milks, or even regular milk and yogurt!
Tips for making a tropical smoothie
- Feel free to double or triple the recipe, then pour into mason jars and freeze for quick and easy smoothies throughout the week!
- Add protein powder for an extra boost.
- Top your smoothie with granola, nuts or seeds for added texture.
- Frozen fruits help give a cool, thick and ice cream like texture to smoothies so try use frozen when you can!
This tropical smoothie recipe is an absolute must and a staple for us during the warmer weather months. Even my toddler goes crazy for this recipe as an afternoon snack or with his breakfast! You and your family will absolutely love how easy it is to make and how tropical the flavors are. Enjoy!
More smoothies you’ll love
- The Ultimate Green Avocado Smoothie
- Strawberry Acai Smoothie Bowl
- Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Smoothie
Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1/4 cup orange juice (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Leave a Reply