Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
This Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe is made with pumpkin puree, banana, yogurt, frozen almond milk, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. The perfect healthy fall breakfast!
Servings 2 Smoothies
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen almond milk (about 12 almond milk ice cubes)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Any type of milk works great for this recipe.
- Feel free to add protein powder to this smoothie!
- Adjust the level of pumpkin pie spice to your heart's desire.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g