All about pumpkin season? Then you’ll love this easy-to-make Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe! It’s full of fall flavors, perfect for busy weekday mornings, and loaded with nutrition. Here are a few things you need to know about this delicious smoothie:
- It’s great for making a big batch in advance, pouring into mason jars, and freezing for easy, on-the-go smoothies!
- Want to make this recipe vegan? Simply sub the greek yogurt with almond milk yogurt, cashew butter (for extra creaminess), or more almond milk!
- Feel free to adjust the level of pumpkin spice! To each their own 😉
- If you’re looking to add more protein to this smoothie, this vanilla protein powder is great for extra flavor and nutrition!
If you’ve never had a pumpkin smoothie before, it is literally like a pumpkin pie in a glass! In a delicious, breakfast, wholesome, not weird way, of course. In other words: it’s delicious and you’ll love this recipe for healthy breakfasts this fall season!
How to make a Pumpkin Smoothie
This smoothie is incredibly easy to make! Simply combine pumpkin puree, banana, yogurt, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. Add toppings of choice (optional) and enjoy!
The best toppings for this Pumpkin Smoothie
Toppings are optional, but we love taking this smoothie to the next level! Here are some of our favorites:
More smoothie recipes you’ll love!
- Classic Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Smoothie
- The Ultimate Green Avocado Smoothie
Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Any type of milk works great for this recipe.
- Feel free to add protein powder to this smoothie!
- Adjust the level of pumpkin pie spice to your heart's desire.