The BEST Healthy Breakfast Tacos
The BEST Healthy Breakfast Tacos! These delicious tacos are gluten-free, vegetarian, super easy to make, and only take about 15 minutes to make.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 Tacos
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Heat the tortillas over medium heat in a pan (to desired amount). Set aside.
Cook the eggs over medium heat. Once cooked, place in each tortilla.
Heat up the black beans and place in tortillas.
Slice the avocado and tomatoes. Place in tortillas.
Top with cilantro and enjoy!
- If you're feeling like breakfast for dinner simple double this recipe
- You can also warm up the tortillas in the oven until they become soft and easy to fold
- Top with hot sauce for a spicy kick
- Try serving with homemade salsa
- Kidney beans can be used instead of black beans or even try refried beans
- Switch it up with different veggies such as leftover roast peppers, zucchini or eggplant
- You can also add leftover meat such as roast chicken