Happy last week of 2017! WHAT?? How is that even possible?
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! This week, I’m getting ready for the new year by setting goals, intentions, and getting organized. I’m also excited to jump back into healthy eating and working out! And today I’m sharing big news: Starting on Jan. 1st, we will be going through A Month Of Healthy Eats For The Busy Girl ALL TOGETHER for the first time ever!
If you’re looking for a way to start your year off healthy and confident, then this plan is for you, friend!
What is A Month Of Healthy Eats?
A Month Of Healthy Eats For The Busy Girl is a 4-week nutrition and fitness plan designed for women with a busy schedule! It’s also designed for the comfort food lover. Love tacos and pizza? Then this plan will be right up your alley 😉
- 4 weeks of pre-planned meals
- 21+ healthy and easy recipes
- 4 weeks of efficient, 30 minute workouts
- Grocery lists
- Tips for eating out and on-the-go
What do I need to do to sign up?
- Sign up for the January Challenge by subscribing HERE!
- Grab your copy of A Month Of Healthy Eats HERE!
- Grab a friend, grab your fitness equipment, get your pantry and fridge ready, and we will start on January 1st!
I’m super excited to dive into this with you guys and spend the month of January focused on eating healthy and getting in shape. See you on January 1st!
P.S: If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me over on the contact me page!