Delicious, savory, and perfect for lunch or dinner on-the-go. Today’s Paleo Turkey Meatballs Meal Prep Bowls recipe is sponsored by Frontier Co-op, but my love for their delicious spices and seasonings is completely my own!
Happy Monday, friends! This weekend/week/MONTH has been pretty hectic and crazy for us. We have finally moved into our new house! We moved a week ago today (YAY!!!) and have spent the week trying to get settled. It also took us what seemed like forever to get our internet up and running, so recipes on Jar Of Lemons have been pretty limited these past few weeks. Sorry, friend! Don’t worry, I’m 100% ready to get back into things and to be able to test out my new kitchen with JOL recipes! (P.S: Let me know what recipes you want me to create in the comments below!)
And to kick off our new season in our new little home, these delicious Paleo Turkey Meatballs Meal Prep Bowls!
This recipe seemed appropriate because:
1.) It’s Monday, which means ALL the meal prep vibes.
2.) Cody and I have been living on tacos, burgers, and pizza in fast food form (due to moving and all that), which means OMG I NEED MEAL PREP IN MY LIFE NOW. It’s been glorious and miserable at the same time.
3.) I recently got Frontier Co-op spices and they’re AMAZE, y’all!
4.) Specifically, the Organic Red Pepper Flakes combined with spaghetti squash and these turkey meatballs takes things to another level! Necessary, by all means.
These Paleo Turkey Meatballs Meal Prep Bowls are so easy to make!
Just add delicious Frontier Co-op spices, egg, and almond flour to the ground turkey, roll it into meatballs, bake, then add to cooked spaghetti squash and top with tomato sauce! Basically delicious comfort food goodness in no time at all!
Here’s how to make Paleo Turkey Meatballs Meal Prep Bowls:
Paleo Turkey Meatballs Meal Prep Bowls
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp Frontier Co-op Organic Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Frontier Co-op Oregano Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Frontier Co-op Onion Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Frontier Co-op Garlic Powder
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds in the center.
- Place each half face-down on a baking sheet layered with 1-inch of water.
- Bake the spaghetti squash for about an hour, or until soft.
- While the spaghetti squash is baking, mix the ground turkey with the egg, almond flour, and spices.
- Roll into meatballs and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Once the spaghetti squash has finished baking, remove the "spaghetti" with a fork and place in meal prep containers.
- Place the meatballs in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Top the spaghetti squash with the meatballs, tomato sauce, and salt/pepper.
- Serve and enjoy or cover with lids and save for easy meals throughout the week!