In This Post
Instant Pot Ace Blender – My Honest Review
I use my blender almost every single day. That’s why it’s really important to me to have a solid blender that can not only blend well, but is also a cooking blender and is super easy to use, clean, and store. After using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Duo Crisp for a while and falling in love with how versatile it is (you can read my full review HERE), I knew I had to try the Instant Pot Ace Blender, too.
Today I’m sharing my honest review, the pros and cons, and comparing the Instant Pot Blender to other amazing blenders on the market!
Deciding if the Instant Pot Ace Nova Blender is right for you? Here are some of the pros and cons!
- It blends REALLY well – stainless-steel blades that produce premium quality results!
- The glass pitcher doesn’t stain and is easy to clean.
- You never have to take the blade out to clean it.
- It comes with a cleaning brush.
- It can do more than just blend – it has a heating element and can cook as well as make baby food purees!
- Works easily with cold and hot ingredients.
- It can crush ice to perfection.
- Can make different types of milk with the attached strainer bag – soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, rice milk, or any nut milk!
- It has a timer feature, so you can push the blend button and walk away while it works its magic.
- It also has several other cold and hot blending programs for cooking (like a soup button – yay!), blending, and even making ice cream.
- Easy to remove the pitcher and store.
- The electronic base is attached to the pitcher, so it’s a little difficult to clean sometimes.
- It’s very tall with the pitcher on.
- The whole thing is a bit heavy, but since the pitcher comes off it’s usually not an issue.
RELATED: Instant Brands Air Purifier Review
Ninja Vs. Instant Pot Blender
I’ve used the Ninja blender system for YEARS, but the lining on it had started to fall apart and it was time for a new blender. I switched to the Instant Pot Blender because the overall quality is just way better! It can also do a lot more than the Ninja. The price is compatible, so here’s a quick comparison of each of their features:
Instant Pot Blender
- Overall better quality.
- Can take cold and hot ingredients.
- Can cook and goes beyond just blending.
- Has timed presets for making smoothies, soups, baby food, and more.
- The pitcher is easier to attach/detach.
- The electronic base is attached to the pitcher, making it difficult to clean sometimes. Cannot let it soak in the sink.
- Very tall and a little heavy.
Ninja Blender System
- Comes with a food processor and individual blending cups.
- Can be easier for deep cleaning, the blades are removable, and the pitcher can soak in the sink.
- Smaller, breaks down more, making it a little easier to store.
- It’s light, making it great for moving around, but not awesome for setting on the countertop and blending.
Instant Pot Blender Vs. Vitamix
While I don’t have a ton of experience with the Vitamix, I can tell you the number one different between the Vitamix and the Instant Pot Blender is the price point. The Instant Pot Ace Blender is lower price, but it’s still a high quality blender, in my opinion the same or even better than the Vitamix!
The second difference is all of the hot and cold blending programs. You put the ingredients in, push the button for whatever you’re making (smoothie, soup, baby food, ice cream, etc), and it does all of the thinking and work for you. Amazing! The Vitamix can also blend hot and cold foods, but it has many manual blending speeds that you would need to choose from and start/stop yourself.
Instant Pot Blender Recipes
There are so many things that you can make in the Instant Pot Blender. Here are some of my favorites!
- Cantaloupe Smoothie (Easy + Refreshing!)
- Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese
- Spinach Banana Smoothie
Is The Instant Pot Blender Worth It?
My final thoughts? The Instant Pot Blender is DEFINITELY worth it! When it comes to comparing other blenders, you really can’t beat the quality you get for the price. I will use this blender for years to come and I know you’d love it, too!