It’s been a minute since I’ve had banana bread. This is something that I grew up eating and loving! But ever since I’ve started the journey towards a healthier lifestyle, I (sadly) stopped enjoying it as much. Well, friends, that changes today! Introducing this simple, easy-to-make Healthy Banana Bread recipe. You’re going to LOVE it!
Why we’re loving this Simple Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- It tastes DELICIOUS – perfectly sweet, wholesome, and crave-worthy
- It’s easy to make (can be completely made in a blender or food processor)
- You can keep it on hand all week long
How long does Healthy Banana Bread keep?
Keep this banana bread recipe in the refrigerator for up to a week! It can also be kept in the freezer for up to a month.
The best toppings
How to make this recipe in the blender
To make banana bread in the blender, blend rolled oats into a flour-like texture. Add in baking soda, salt, bananas, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil and blend into a batter. Lastly, add in the eggs and lightly blend until the batter is smooth. Pour into a loaf or cake pan and bake!
We love using this blender for baking recipes since it comes with a food processor that’s perfect for batters!
More healthy bread recipes you’ll love:
Simple Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 bananas (medium, ripe)
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and mashed bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Blend the rolled oats to create a flour-like texture.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid ingredients.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake for about 30-45 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Serve and enjoy!