Need an afternoon pick-me-up? This 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte is vegan, dairy-free, loaded with antioxidants, and delicious!
We’ve all been there. Things are going great, you’ve had a productive morning and a healthy lunch, and then it hits you hard. That afternoon slump. Soooooo. Sleepy. Must. Nap.
And since napping typically isn’t a realistic weekday afternoon option (hello, mama life), a quick and easy pick-me-up is a total must. This 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte is not only great for a little extra afternoon energy, but it’s sweet, creamy, and perfect as a healthy treat!
Why this Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte is the BEST:
- It can be made in 5 minutes or less – so easy!
- It can be prepped in advance and left in the refrigerator.
- It can be taken on-the-go in a mason jar.
- This iced match latte is sweetened to taste, so it helps curb cravings and is perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up!
Pro-tip: Add protein to this matcha latte by using this DELICIOUS Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder!
How to make this 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte
This Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte tastes similar to the Starbucks version of a matcha latte, but vegan, dairy-free, and made with less sugar. Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk the matcha powder with a little bit of hot water.
- Add in the agave (or raw sugar) and mix.
- Pour the oat milk (or cashew milk) over the mixture.
- Mix together and add in ice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips for making an iced green tea matcha latte:
This matcha powder is perfect for this recipe. Oat milk makes the latte extra creamy, but cashew milk is a wonderful alternative (and a little less creamy). You can also mix them together for a happy medium! Feel free to adjust the level of sweetness to taste.
Add a little bit of vegan vanilla protein powder to take this recipe to the next level! Just be sure to add about 1/4 cup of extra water or milk to compensate for the powder.
Don’t have time to go to the grocery store? Have these ingredients and more delivered to your doorstep with Thrive Market. Get an extra 25% OFF your first order + a 30 day free trial membership when you sign up at Thrive Market!
Other green tea matcha recipes you’ll love:
5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup or raw sugar
- 1 cup oat milk or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Whisk the matcha powder and hot water together until smooth and frothy.
- Mix in the agave syrup.
- Pour the oat milk over the mixture and stir.
- Add in ice cubes and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are products that I know, trust, and love!