Welcome to the smack dab middle of summer, friend! It’s pretty warm outside (especially here in the south), so icy cold snacks and breakfast recipes are a total must. Today, we’re sharing one of our favorites – this Blueberry Vanilla Protein Shake Recipe!
RELATED: Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Smoothie
How to make the best ever Blueberry Vanilla Protein Shake
For this recipe, feel free to use fresh or frozen blueberries!
There are tons of options when it comes to the milk used in this recipe. We used oat milk for an extra creamy texture, but feel free to use almond, cashew, or regular milk!
The protein powder
What makes this Blueberry Vanilla Protein Shake the best? Having the right protein powder on hand! We used the Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder for this recipe because it’s vegan, gluten-free, and actually tastes delicious. While many protein powders have a terrible, fake-sugar aftertaste, this protein powder uses a small amount real sugar and genuinely tastes amazing.
The ingredients are wonderful in the Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder, which is why it’s one of our favorites! If you’re interested in learning more about this go-to healthy protein powder, be sure to check out this Arbonne products review.
More of our favorite smoothies and shakes:
- The Ultimate Green Avocado Smoothie
- Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie
- 5-Minute Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte
- Easy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Keto Smoothie
Blueberry Vanilla Protein Shake Recipe
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups milk (almond, cashew, or regular)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder (or about 1 cup total)
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Adjust the amount of water or milk, depending on how creamy and thick you want it.
- Serve and enjoy!