You guys KNOW how I love my coffee in the mornings. Today, we’re combining breakfast and coffee in a Creamy Mocha Coffee Smoothie recipe!
Raise your hand if coffee is a food group in itself to you! I seriously love coffee. Obsessed, y’all. There’s nothing like the smooth, creamy, bold taste of delicious coffee to wake you up and inspire you to live life to the fullest!
I don’t know about you guys, but I pretty much feel like a conqueror and like I can make anything happen after a cup of coffee. This Creamy Mocha Coffee Smoothie recipe is here to make all of those feels come to life!
In other words, we’re saving time (hello 5 minutes to a deliciously healthy and coffee loaded smoothie) and adding all the delicious mocha and NESCAFÉ Clásico flavors in 3….2….1….
Ingredients for Making A Mocha Coffee Smoothie
- Unsweetened almond milk – Creamy and delicious, use more or less to reach your desired consistency
- NESCAFÉ Clásico – Smooth, creamy and the perfect coffee taste
- Banana – This gives a thick texture and sweetness to the smoothie
- Protein powder – Gives an energy boost to help start the day off right
How to Make a Healthy Coffee Smoothie
The night before, heat the almond milk and mix in the NESCAFÉ Clásico until uniform. Pour into an ice tray and freeze overnight.
In the morning, blend the banana, coffee ice cubes, and protein powder together.
Top with your choice of toppings (optional), serve, and enjoy!
Ideas for Toppings
I love to top my coffee smoothie with nuts, fruit or something that will give a crunch and texture, here are some ideas for your smoothie:
- Pistachios, cashews, hazelnuts will all work really well
- Coconut shavings
- Dark chocolate nibs
- Homemade granola
- Nut butter such as almond or peanut butter (this would also be delicious mixed in)
- Seeds such as chia seeds or hemp seeds
- Dried fruit such as goji berries
Adding Protein Powder to Smoothies
Adding protein powder to smoothies will give you a great energy boost for the day and helps keep you going and energized until lunchtime. I used mocha protein powder for an extra coffee hit in this smoothie it’s creamy tasting, strong and delicious but you could also use chocolate or vanilla.
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes You Might Like:
- Strawberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Strawberry Acai Smoothie Bowl
- Easy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Creamy Mocha Coffee Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp NESCAFÉ Clásico
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops mocha protein powder
- The night before, heat the almond milk and mix in the NESCAFÉ Clásico until uniform. Pour into an ice tray and freeze overnight.
- In the morning, blend the banana, coffee ice cubes, and protein powder together.
- Top with your choice of toppings (optional), serve, and enjoy!