And, if you’re me, you actually probably need these bowls on a daily basis. Because let’s be honest, happy things like chocolate and caramel first thing in the morning make for a happy day! At least for me, anyway.
With as busy as we’ve been trying to get our new house ready to move in to, these easy Chocolate Caramel Pecan Yogurt Bowls have been perfect! They only take a few minutes to make and can actually be made in advance to have ready to take on-the-go!
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Chocolate Caramel Pecan Yogurt Bowls:
- Cocoa Powder
- Peanut Butter
- Quest Hero Protein Bars (chocolate caramel pecan flavor)
A protein bar in a yogurt bowl? Trust me on this one, friend! The chocolatey, creamy goodness of these candy-bar-tasting protein bars are HEAVENLY and SO need to be in your yogurt bowl. Quest Hero Protein Bars use a natural sugar (allulose) to create a sweet, dessert-like bar without the guilt! They’re loaded with protein, nutrition, and are incredibly delicious. I’m a huge fan, y’all!
Find out more about the new Quest Hero Protein Bars and what 3-Time Olympic Gold Medalist, Gabby Douglas, thinks of these tasty bites HERE! I’m not the only one who’s obsessed with them, y’all! Just sayin’ 😉
ALSO! If you’re looking for more protein loaded recipes, be sure to check out the EASY Cinnamon Crunch Protein Bites recipe. It’s DELISH!
Watch how I made Chocolate Caramel Pecan Yogurt Bowls!
Chocolate Caramel Pecan Yogurt Bowls
- 1 Quest Hero Protein Bar (Chocolate Caramel Pecan)
- 4 dates
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp pecans
- 1 Tbsp coconut chips (optional)
- Cut the Quest Hero Protein Bar into small cubes.
- Blend the pitted dates and water to create a caramel sauce.
- Add the caramel sauce to the yogurt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter and cocoa powder.
- Top each yogurt bowl with protein bar cubes, peanut butter/cocoa powder, granola, blueberries, coconut chips, and pecans.
- Serve and enjoy!