This super easy Pomegranate Pecan Breakfast Parfait is everything. Seriously one of my faves and go-to’s. Did I mention 5-minutes or less?
It’s perfect for the quick-and-easy-cereal-obsessed girl, like me. I’ve talked about my cereal obsession before (guys, it’s bad), but OMG y’all. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack….ANY time. Not only that, but I also have at least one bowl of cereal a day! Obsessed.
Especially with Honey Bunches of Oats®, which is one of my absolute faves! I also love that they carry it at Target, since I’m equally obsessed with that place. I mean, who isn’t?
What is a Breakfast Parfait?
A breakfast parfait is similar to a traditional dessert parfait made with layers of something creamy and delicious with layers of something textured but instead of a high calorie, sugar-laden dessert I’ve switched it up with healthy ingredients perfect for breakfast!
This Pomegranate Pecan Parfait is a great way to incorporate fall fruit, nuts, and yogurt into your favorite cereal and who says it has to be pomegranate pecan? Feel free to play around with festive fruit and make it your own!
More Ideas for Making a Breakfast Parfait
- Nuts – cashews, hazelnuts, pistachios and walnuts
- Dried fruit – raisins, cranberries, mango, figs, prunes, coconut
- Fresh fruit – strawberries, banana, raspberries, blueberries
- Nut Butter – almond, cashew or peanut
How to Make a Pomegranate Pecan Breakfast Parfait
- Plain Greek Yogurt – Gives that creamy and delicious texture of a parfait
- Maple Syrup – For added sweetness
- Honey Bunches of Oats® – For added crunch and texture
- Pomegranate Arils – Juicy and fresh
- Pecans – For crunch and added nutrients
Combine the greek yogurt and maple syrup in a bowl or glass.
Top with cereal, pomegranate, and pecans. Serve and enjoy!
More Healthy Breakfast Parfait Recipes
- Healthy Apple Crumble Parfait
- Protein-Loaded Yogurt Parfait
- 5-Minute Strawberry Cheesecake Breakfast Parfait
Pomegranate Pecan Breakfast Parfait
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats®
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup halved pecans
- Combine the greek yogurt and maple syrup in a bowl or glass.
- Top with cereal, pomegranate, and pecans. Serve and enjoy!