Need an easy and delicious appetizer for your next gathering? This Fall-Inspired Cheese Board will impress your guests!
This post has been sponsored by Stella® Cheese. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Now that fall entertaining is finally here, take your gathering to the next level with this DELICIOUS fall-inspired cheese board! Made with Stella® Fontinella® Cheese, it only takes a few minutes to put together and is full of fall flavors. We’ve also added an entire list of customizations and add-ons to make it your own! Your guests will love how tasty this cheese board is, and you’ll love how easy it is to make!
How To Create A Fall-Inspired Cheese Board (VIDEO)
1. Set up your greenery
Fall greenery or herbs adds a unique and beautiful feel to the cheese board! A few great options for decor around the cheese board are eucalyptus, fall leaves, sage, rosemary, and olive branch.
2. Start with Stella® Fontinella® Cheese
Start your fall cheese board out with Stella® Fontinella® Cheese, which is a semi-hard cheese that’s delicately sweet, creamy smooth, and has just a hint of sharpness. This cheese has been one of our hands-down FAVORITES!
Be sure to take your cheese board to the next level this holiday season with Stella® Cheese!
3. Add in a soft and hard cheese
Choose a soft or semi-soft cheese (like blue cheese, goat cheese, or brie) and a hard cheese (like manchego, gruyère, or gouda) to add to your board.
4. Add in fresh fall fruit
Grapes, apple slices, pears, and figs are all great options!
Both green and black olives are perfect for a fall-inspired cheese board!
Pepitas (or pumpkin seeds) are perfect for capturing fall flavors.
7. Slice a baguette
What pairs perfectly with cheese? Bread, of course! Toast and slice a baguette for the ultimate cheese board experience!
8. Add crackers
Having crackers on the board is a must! Whole wheat or rice crackers are delicious and a crowd-pleaser.
9. Add in fall nuts
Fill in empty spaces on your cheese board with walnuts, pecans, or pine nuts.
Add in cranberries and other dried fruit options to take your cheese board to the next level!
Tips for making an AMAZING cheese board
- Use the best quality cheese.
- Balance the cheese board by keeping similar items on opposite ends.
- Fill in empty spaces with nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
- But don’t overcrowd your cheese board!
More fall recipes your guests will love:
Fall-Inspired Cheese Board
- 3-5 sprigs greenery
- 2 wedges Stella® Fontinella® Cheese
- 1 wedge hard or semi-hard cheese (like Manchego, Gruyère, or Gouda)
- 1 wedge soft or semi-soft cheese (like Blue Cheese, Goat Cheese, or Brie)
- 2 bunches red grapes
- 1 cup olives
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 small baguette
- 10-15 crackers
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Add greenery around the board.
- Place the different types of cheese on the board.
- Fill in the spaces with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!