These Blueberry Thyme Mimosas are alcohol-free, low-sugar, and perfect for a refreshing weekend brunch drink! This post has been sponsored by Bai. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Let me just start by saying, “hi”! I’m sitting here at 2 weeks postpartum sipping on an alcohol-free Blueberry Thyme Mimosa and it is literally THE MOST REFRESHING THING RN.
Here’s the thing. I’m not a fancy drink making kind of girl. I pretty much drink water, sometimes juice, some sort of sparkling water, but I never ever go all out to make fun, fancy drinks. Here’s the other thing: I’m over it. I’m over water and I’m over being hot (oh the joys of pregnancy and postpartum right?). Is that a selfish reason to create this recipe for Blueberry Thyme Mimosas? Possibly. But when it’s THIS delicious and refreshing, then it’s definitely worth sharing!
You guys absolutely NEED to try out this recipe. Not to mention that these mimosas only require 5 ingredients and are suppppppppperrrr easy to make!
What makes these Blueberry Thyme Mimosas so amazing? Y’all. Adding Bai® Brasilia Blueberry to these is life changing!
They have only 5 calories and 1 g of sugar per serving, no artificial sweeteners, and are antioxidant infused. Does it get much better than that? I love them on their own (cold out of the fridge, of course), but I’m really loving the bold blueberry flavor that Bai adds to these Blueberry Thyme Mimosas!
Next time you’re at Target, be sure to swing by the drinks aisle and save 10% on Bai with Cartwheel in the Target app, now through 9/1!
Here’s what you’ll need to make these alcohol-free Blueberry Thyme Mimosas:
- A tiny bit of thyme-infused water (directions in recipe below)
- Sparkling water
- Bai® Brasilia Blueberry Antioxidant Drink
Obsessing over the sweet, delicious flavor that Bai adds to these mimosas! I had always seen them at Target in the drinks aisle, but the other day I finally decided try the Brasilia Blueberry and Molokai Coconut flavors out. I’ve been hooked ever since!
Loving these alcohol-free Blueberry Thyme Mimosas? Try out these other brunch recipes, too!
- Wholesome Peach Muffins Recipe
- Simple 3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- Tomato & Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta
- Lemon Poppy Seed Healthy Baked Donuts
Blueberry Thyme Mimosas (Alcohol-Free)
- 1 large bunch fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 bottle Bai Brasilia Blueberry Antioxidant Drink
- 1 can plain sparkling water
- In a saucepan, simmer the water and thyme for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the thyme-infused water to completely cool.
- Pour Bai Brasilia Blueberry evenly among four large mimosa glasses, filling each glass to a little bit less than half full.
- Add in the cool or cold thyme-infused water to each glass.
- Top off each glass with sparkling water.
- Add fresh blueberries and thyme if desired and enjoy!