As a busy mom, snacks are an essential part of my day. One thing that I’ve learned is that it’s important to keep snacks on hand that you truly love and that are easy to grab in a hurry. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite wholesome snack ideas that are delicious, easy to combine, and great for busy days!
TIP: These yummy snacks are all available for pick up or delivery at Walmart, so be sure to add them to your next order! Plus, get cash back on these products when you use the Ibotta app.
Table of Contents
Wholesome snack ideas
From smoothies to bars to energy bites, keeping great snacks on hand is a total must for busy days. If you’ve been stuck in a snack-rut and are needing some new ideas, then this post is for you! Here are some wholesome snack ideas.
Gluten-free snack pairings
I’m loving pairing GOOD THINS Snacks with fruit, veggies, hummus, peanut butter, and so many other things for a deliciously gluten-free snack! Made with real ingredients, no artificial colors or flavors, no high fructose corn syrup, and 120-130 calories per serving (depending on flavor), these are great for everyday snacks.
Here are some of my favorite pairings:
- GOOD THINS Snacks + Hummus + Red Pepper
- GOOD THINS Snacks + Peanut Butter + Apple Slices
- GOOD THINS Snacks + Pepper Jack Cheese + Cucumbers + Tomatoes
Whole grain wheat snack combinations
This whole grain wheat snack has been a staple in my life for years! I pretty much always keep TRISCUIT Crackers in my pantry and love combining them with cheeses, fruit, and veggies as well as eating them on their own. I also love that they’re non-GMO project verified! There’s nothing like the delicious flavors of hearty, 100% whole grain wheat with the right amount of sea salt and other simple ingredients to take snacking to the next level.
Here are a few delicious whole grain wheat snack combination ideas:
- TRISCUIT Crackers + Cheddar Cheese + Grapes
- TRISCUIT Crackers + Mashed Avocado + Tomatoes
- TRISCUIT Crackers + Hummus + Cilantro + Walnuts
Wholesome evening snacks
This section is near and dear to my heart. I absolutely HAVE to have an evening snack everyday! It just feels like the ideal way to end the day. My husband and I cuddle up on the couch, put on our favorite show, and treat ourselves to a yummy snack. It’s usually something sweet with a little bit of salty!
For a wholesome evening snack, I love pairing WHEAT THINS Snacks with fruit, cheese, peanut butter, honey, chocolate and so many other things. Since they’re baked with 100% whole grain wheat and have 21g of whole grains per serving, this is a snack that I can feel good about! The right amount of sweet, salty, and the ideal pairings take this snack to another level.
Here are some of my favorite evening snacks:
- WHEAT THINS Snacks + Peanut Butter + Chocolate
- WHEAT THINS Snacks + Cottage Cheese + Strawberries
- WHEAT THINS Snacks + White Cheddar Cheese + Honey Drizzle + Walnuts
Tips for wholesome snacking
- Wash and cut fruit in advance so that it’s always ready to go!
- Keep the right snacks stocked in your pantry and fridge.
- Know serving sizes and plate your snacks for the right-sized portions.
- Find snack ideas that you love and keep them on repeat!
What are your favorite better-for-you snack pairings? Let me know in the comments below!