Moment of truth: I used to hate salads. I wasn’t raised on healthy food, so the idea of eating a bunch of raw vegetables did not sound appealing. However, since I started experimenting with making my own homemade salad dressings, I am now OBSESSED!
This Apple Cider Vinaigrette is a game changer. Loaded with flavor and nutrition, it’s easy to make when you’re in a rush. It’s also great for making once and storing for several weeks! This no-fuss salad dressing is vegan, vegetarian, and one that the whole family will love.
RELATED: 20+ Easy Healthy Salad Recipes
Ingredients for Apple Cider Vinaigrette
With only 7 simple ingredients, what’s not to love about this vinaigrette? Here’s what you’ll need:
Apple Cider Vinegar – This is forever my favorite apple cider vinegar! There are so many health benefits to apple cider vinegar, so it’s perfect for adding to this salad dressing. It also lasts a long time in the pantry, so it’s great for keeping on hand!
Dijon Mustard – Perfect for adding the right amount of creamy texture and delicious flavor. Dijon mustard takes this recipe to the next level!
Lemon Juice – While optional, a little bit of lemon juice helps balance the flavors in this vinaigrette and keep it fresh longer.
Maple Syrup – A small amount of maple syrup adds the perfect amount of sweet to this recipe! Another option is to use honey instead.
Garlic Powder – The garlic powder in this vinaigrette is a total must! You can also use freshly minced garlic.
Salt/Pepper – Add salt and pepper to taste!
How to easily make Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Making a quick Apple Cider Vinaigrette is actually super easy! Simply combine the ingredients in a salad dressing shaker and shake until it’s uniform. Another option is to place it in a mason jar and shake or whisk it together in a small bowl!
How long can you store a vinaigrette?
Ready for some good news? This apple cider vinaigrette recipe can last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks! It’s great for making once and having yummy, healthy salads all week long.
The best salads to pair with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- Fig & Goat Cheese Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad w/ Cranberries
- Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad
- Pomegranate Pecan Salad w/ Cinnamon Apples
- Roasted Chickpea Fall Salad
Favorite healthy salad dressings and vinaigrettes
- Classic Lemon Vinaigrette
- Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
- 10-Minute Healthy Ranch Dressing
- Vegan Turmeric Ginger Dressing
Loving this recipe? Be sure to give it a rating below!
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Combine the ingredients in a salad shaker or bowl.
- Shake or whisk the ingredients together until smooth and uniform.
- Pour over salads and enjoy!
- The lemon juice is optional, but recommended for balancing flavors and keeping the vinaigrette fresh.
- Feel free to substitute the maple syrup for honey instead.
- This apple cider vinaigrette recipe can last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!